Jan 13, 2009

patience..

my patience grows relevant to my age. it wasn't so long ago that my temper had me chasing cars with furious intentions simply because they passed a little too close to me, honked wrong, or flipped me off. reflection brings me no where closer as to why those feelings existed. in the past year though, there is no more fire there, not sure it that is good or bad, it's not that i dont care, it's that i choose not to react. there seems no point to it. hmm

my chest is still pretty congested, as i rode this morning the slightest cough send me wanting to puke. its horrible! but perhaps not as horrible as feeling out of shape, or as if i'm wasting time.

tomorrow is another day, with it hopefully a better ride will come! maybe out to the trails...

-ed

No comments:

Post a Comment