Jul 3, 2011

Ride Through The Tour - Stage 1, 2 and 3

Stage 1 of the tour was pretty awesome, the nerves of the peleton were like the jelly stains on my torn up yet favorite Golden Corral T-shirt after eating too many donuts, APPARENT! My ride was pretty cool, my wife and I did a short loop, got to chat, then met up with family for breakfast.

Ride Data Here: http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/53132324

We went to the Municipal Park to check out the BBQ team competing, some cool rigs out there..

Later in the day we bbq'd with the family

Start with the brine - over night!
Then Roast them slowly... damn they are good!

Stage 2 - Team Time Trial.. it was awesome, not only is Alberto Contador further down, it was just awesome seeing the cohesion of the teams... my ride was good, well it was ok, went out with the team, saw a bunch of familiar faces, and some new ones. Mike and I had a good ride..

When the road turned to dirt.. Mike sped away..

Stage 3 - I know Tyler Ferrar wins, but am just watching the tour right now... My ride was good, rode with my wife to crossfit, where we parted ways.. my ride was good, listening to music and rode alone the rest of the time..

Happy 4th of July everyone!
-ed

No comments:

Post a Comment