Jul 6, 2011

Stage 5 - Wax on Wax off!

Stage 5 was awesome... The peleton is still very nervous, Alberto Contador was put in his place by the nature of the race, one must always keep in mind, "what goes around comes around." His bad luck is simply the vengeance of a race without righteousness(2010 Tour) paying it back..

Hats off to Cavendish.. this man seems to flourish when the critics are chirping at their loudest! It's like Cavendish mush give them a big FUCK YOU then sweep the wins! Tyler Ferrar is an American and all, but he rubs me the wrong way for some reason, it's an innate feeling about him, he just doesn't strike me as a real sprinter, he has no fireworks, sprinters leave it all behind!



My ride was pretty awesome, rode with Eddie and Janie Palacios at a nice easy pace, giving my legs recovery from the rides these past 5 days.. Trying to keep sight of the goal, don't let the competition lure me into trying to train, instead my goal is to simply ride and enjoy it..

-ed

p.s. - the wife waxed my legs, the comeback must be real!

No comments:

Post a Comment